WHY WE ARE: LITTLE, BUT GRAND
In comparisation with other hotels, Little Duke Hotel offers the lowest rates in town. We offer budget prices, but with all sorts of extra comfort that our guests deserve! Not only our Special Rooms, but even the smallest rooms can expect:
- A very comfortable super premium custom Duke Boxspring bed
- ASMEG minfridge
- TV's with free Netflix
- High speed Wifi with no passwords
- Design by Studio Tweelink
- Heated mirros and Fohn in the bathroom
- Free organic cosmetics
- 24/7 check-in by a Self Check-in system
- A delicous welcome snack for direct bookers
- A Little Duke magazine with our favorite hotspots
- The best breakfast restaurant in town: "CoffeeLab", situated beneath the hotel
Check-in is from 3 PM. Early check-in is possible, additional charges may apply.
Check-out is untill 11 AM. Late check-out is also possible against extra charges.
Before Check-in and after Check-out, guest can store their luggage downstairs at our partner 'CoffeeLab'. Thank these sweet people for this service by ordering their quality coffee or enjoy a snack.
Because Little Duke Hotel provides their guest with a Self Check-in sytem, it is possible to arrive later at night. Guests receive an entrance code by e-mail and after entering the hotel building they can print their keykards at our 'check-in horse'. Quick and easy!
Guests can reach our Duke ladies from 7 AM untill 10 PM on this phone number: +31(0)73 - 369 03 32.
At night, please hold the line to be put trough to our night porter. If, for any reason you can not be connected with our night porter, please call them directly on: (+)31(0)73 - 644 5857
- Free High Speed Wifi troughout the hotel (without any passwords or Social Login)
- We arrange informal and/or businessmeetings, dinners and programms.
- No smoking!
- Delicious breakfast at CoffeeLab, downstairs.
- A light and spacious place to work during the day, downstairs at CoffeeLab..
- Congierge service, we'd like you to eat and shop at our favorite hotspots.
- Taxi transfer to any destination including airports.
An amazing breakfast is served daily at CoffeeLab downstairs (entrance at the corner). CoffeeLab designed a special breakfast menu for Little Duke Hotel guests. Of course guests can also order a la carte. During weekdays CoffeeLab opens their doors at 7 AM. In weekends at 8 AM.
Guests can enjoy a Little Duke breakfast for 9,5 euros and this includes a croissant, poached egg, fresh Jus d'orange and coffee or tea. A la carte, there are also some delicious alternatives: Sweet french toasts, a healthy yoghurt bowl or brioche bread with poached eggs, avocado and bacon.